In this section, we publish the information about the management procedures of bellatradizione for the processing of personal data of those who use bellatradizione.
This policy is applied according to the Code about the protection of personal data (article 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003) for those who interact with bellatradizione and it is achievable at the homepage address: www.bellatradizione.com
The policy is valid only for bellatradizione and not for other websites which can be visited by the user through links contained in it.
The aim of this document is to give information about the methods, times and nature of the information that the owners of the processing must give to the users when they connect to the web pages of bellatradizione, regardless of the connection purposes, according to the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data summarised by the article 29 of the directive n. 95/46/CE, adopted on 17th May 2001 for the online collection of personal data.
2. Processing method and aims
a. Processing holder
This policy is given by Marco Mariani Soc. SMC di Capella Edda e C. snc, with head-office in Viale Europa n. 01 – 43041 Bedonia (PR) – Italy, as Processing Holder, and it describes the collection method and use of user’s personal data, according to the Italian law and, in particular, of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Privacy Code).
Every processing of personal data will be carried out according to the principles of need, correctness, legality, proportionality and transparency. If necessary, it could be required the user’s approval in relation to every use or specific processing of Personal Data.
b. Processed data
The user’s personal data are processed for the purposes concerning the required services and the execution of the contractual obligations (including the product purchase, also online, the participation in competition, events, prize-giving and loyalty programs, the activities of customer care as well as of checking and deepening of reporting, complaints and disputes, execution of the preliminary activities of the contract, the execution of the contractual obligations and the fulfilment of the administrative-accounting tasks), as well as, upon specific approval, for the following purposes:
a) activities of advertising, promotion and marketing through the automated systems (SMS, MMS; e-mail, push notifications, messaging applications and social networks), including the sending of newsletter and advertising material about the products and services offered by Bellatradizione, also on behalf of a third party;
b) definition of the profile or of the personality about the person concerned and analysis of his habits and/or consumption choices.
The information and data compulsory to go on with the required services are marked by an asterisk.
If you don’t supply the information and the data above mentioned, Bellatradizione will not be able to carry out the user’s requirements.
c) Nature of data conferring and consequences of a possible refusal to answer
The conferring of user’s personal data as well as his approval, if required, for the processing of the same for the purposes above mentioned, are strictly necessary for the execution of the activities above mentioned. In the event of refusal to supply the required personal data and/or to give the approval above mentioned, the activities above mentioned couldn’t be carried out.
d) communication areas of the personal data
The user’s personal data could be communicated to the responsible subjects appointed Data Protection Officers, the full list of which is available at the holder’s head-office, and/or at the people responsible for the processing.
Upon obtaining the expressed approval, the user’s data could be given to third parties for activities similar to the one above mentioned or connected to it or instrumental.
3. Cookies Policy
a. What cookies are
The cookies are small text files that the websites, visited by the user, send and register on his personal computer or any other device, also mobile, then to be transmitted again at the same websites during the next visit.
The cookies are used for different purposes: for example, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (as, for example, the login information, the chosen language, the characters dimensions, other display settings, etc…) so that they must not be indicated again when the user visits this website or when he surfs from a page to another one of it; that is to carry out the online authentications, the session monitoring and memorization of information about the users’ activities which access to the website, and they can contain also a unique identification code, which allows to track the user’s surfing on the website for statistic or advertising purposes. The cookies can be sent by www.bellatradizione.com, or from other websites (“third parties” cookies).
b. Types of cookies present on the website www.bellatradizione.com and their functions
There are different types of cookies, in accordance with their features and functions:
– technical cookies, which are used in order to carry out the transmission of a communication in an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to supply a service required by the user. So, in other words, these cookies are essential for the functioning of https://www.bellatradizione.com or necessary to carry out the activity requested by you. This type of cookie is present in our website;
– session or browsing cookies, are used to consent you the login in the reserved area of https://www.bellatradizione.com that is to carry out a purchase on our website. This type of cookies is present on our website;
– analytics cookies, are used to collect information, in aggregated form, about the users number of https://www.bellatradizione.com and the pages displayed (for example, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp. We refer to the respective policies which could periodically change and that we suggest consulting over time, and where more specific information are available: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/;
This type of cookies is present on our website;
– functionality cookies, which allow you to surf at best on https://www.bellatradizione.com depending on rules and options just selected (for example, the preferred language, so you wouldn’t have to select this option at every access, or the products selected for the purchase, so that it is possible to memorize them in the cart until the next access to the website). This type of cookies is present on our website;
– third parties cookies, are used by the partners of https://www.bellatradizione.com, in order to present you the advertising banners of https://www.bellatradizione.com when you are in other websites, showing you the last products that you see on https://www.bellatradizione.com.
While you are surfing on https://www.bellatradizione.com, these cookies are also used to show you the products that we suppose you might want or similar to the one that you previously watched, according to your browsing history. The use of these cookies doesn’t entail the processing of personal data, but it could allow the connection to your computer or to other devices and to track the saved data. These cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used during the surfing on https://www.bellatradizione.com;
– profiling cookies, aimed to create profiles concerning the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown during the surfing in the network. In our website, there are third parties cookies which access to the user’s data only at the aggregated level.
Here below, we indicate the link to the privacy policies and the forms for the approval of these third parties, which can periodically change, and we suggest consulting them over time, and where more specific information are available:
– http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/; http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
All types of cookies, above mentioned, can remain in your computer or in the mobile device that you used for different periods of time, according to the function that they have.
The cookies memorized on your computer or mobile device can’t be used to find a data on your hard disk, to transmit computer viruses, to identify and use your email address, and for purposes different from the one above mentioned.
c. How to change the settings about the cookies
You can set up and mange your preferences about the cookies in every moment, selecting what cookies can be authorized, blocked or cancelled, in whole or in part, through the settings of your browser (that is, the surfing program used by you).
Here below, you can find the links useful to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details about the different types of cookies, theirs functioning methods and features, we suggest you to visit the websites with a free access, independent of https://www.bellatradizione.com – http://www.AllAboutCookies.org e http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable the analytics cookies and to stop Google Analytics from collecting the data about your surfing, you can download the add-on for browser to deactivate Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will keep your preferences about the cookies thanks to a special technical cookie having the features specified in the previous table.
We inform you that to stop or cancel, in whole or in part:
– the technical cookies, it could entail the impossibility to use our website, to see its contents and to make use of the services;
– the functionality cookies, it could entail that some services or some functions of the website will not be available or they will not correctly work, forcing you to change or to insert manually some information or preferences each time that you will visit the website;
– other cookies present (analytics and profiling) will not influence the functioning of the website.
e) Rights referred to in Article 7 Privacy Code
Pursuant to the article 7 of the Privacy Code, the user can obtain at any time his rights, including the right to obtain at any time the confirmation about the existence or not of his personal data and their communication in an intelligible form sending a request to the Processing Holder, at the address indicated in the paragraph f); he could also obtain the indication of the origin of his personal data, of the purposes and processing methods, of the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the use of electronic tools, of the holder’s identification details ad also of the subjects to which his personal data can be sent; he could also ask the update, rectification, and integration of his personal data, the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of the law.
Finally, the user has the right to object for justified reasons to the processing of personal data which concern him, contacting the Holder at the address below indicated.
f) Holder and Data Protection Officers
The processing holder is Marco Mariano Soc. SMC di Capella Edda e C. snc, Viale Europa n° 01 – 43041 Bedonia (PR)-ITALY e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org A full list of the Data Protection Officers is available at the head-office of Soc. SMC di Capella Edda e C. snc and it can be asked to the contacts above mentioned.
In order to guarantee the safety and privacy of the treated personal data, the users must show their identity to exercise their right of access, modification, cancellation, objection of their personal data.